Contacting Customer Service
How do I contact customer service?
You may contact our customer service at 559-555-5555, reach us via email at email@example.com or fill out our contact form.
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 9am-6pm. We are closed on all major holidays and weekends.
When will my email be answered?
Typically your emails will be answered within 24 hours. In many situations we will be able to answer your email within the same day.
How do I order from you?
- Browse the website or search for a type of light that you wish to purchase
- Add the item(s) you want to your cart
- View your cart to see the item(s) that you have added during your shopping session. In your cart you can update the quantities of items (either increasing, decreasing, or removing item(s) entirely). While viewing your cart you may also see additional items suggested to you. We have designed the system to suggest items that may help you to get the most for your adventures by offering items that are complementary.
- If you have a coupon then you may apply it while in the cart. Please note that you may only apply one coupon to your order.
- Click Proceed to checkout to have the ability to enter your billing information on the “Checkout” page.
- On the check out page you can enter your payment information and we encourage you to create an account to make it easier to check orders and speed the check out process when you return for your latest flashlight needs.
- Please note, for California residents, tax will be calculated based off of your shipping address.
- After confirming payment and clicking “Place Order” you will be sent an email to confirm your order.
- Once your order has been placed we will begin processing your order for shipment.
How do I check the status of my order?
You may login to your account by using the information you created during the check out process. You will also receive an email notifying that your order as been shipped.
Do you offer price matching?
We work with the manufacturers to get the best prices possible. In fact many of the manufacturers have guidelines that are called MAP pricing, which means minimum advertised price. We offer the majority of our products at MAP pricing which means we won’t be able to go below that amount if we want to keep offering the latest and great products to our customers.
Even so, we want you to be happy knowing that you received not just great information, but you received a great value on your order. Join our mailing list where we share tips, tricks, sometimes a video, and coupons to help you save on your orders.
How do I apply the coupon?
When you are in the cart or on the checkout page, simply enter your coupon and click “Apply Coupon”. The coupon discount will be reflected immediately in your order amount.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
Do you charge sales tax?
For those shipping to a California address we do charge sales tax based on the shipping address.
How can I return a product?
We want to make returns easy. You may return your product by obtaining a Return Authorization # (RA#). Simply fill out our contact form requesting a RA#. You may return your product within 15 days of purchase with a valid RA#. While many of our manufacturers charge a 20% restocking fee for returns, we want you to be 100% satisfied and will not charge any restocking fee as long as you return your product in new condition, in it’s original box, with a valid RA#.
Product and Warranty Information
Does my light have a warranty?
Each manufacturer has their own warranty periods.
Here are the warranty periods of our top brands:
- Nitecore* – Nitecore offers repairs free of charge for a period of 18 months from the date of purchase. After 18 months, a limited warranty applies, covering the cost of labor and maintenance, but not the cost of accessories or replacement parts. You can reach us directly on the latest information on Nitecore or even reach them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org There are conditions that void the warranty such as the following conditions:
- The product(s) is/are broken down, reconstructed and/or modified by unauthorized parties.
- The product(s) is/are damaged through improper use.
- The product(s) is are damaged by leakage of batteries.
- Klarus* – Klarus guarantees the flashlight against defects in material and workmanship. Flashlight products that are found to be defective under normal use within 2 years of the proof of purchase date will be repaired or replaced without charge. Klarus will handle warranty claims with an RMA number that you can request from their site.
- Inova* – Inova (a Nite Ize Brand) warrants the light from defects and materials for a period of up to 3 years. The details of the Inova warranty and product registration is available on their site.
*The outlines of the warranties of the manufacturers are provides as reference only and should not be relied upon. Full details of the product warranties and their actual levels of coverage should be determined from product documentation and the manufacturers websites.
Do you offer repair service?
At this time we do not offer repair service for the flashlights or accessories. Manufacturers should be reached directly for that service. If you need help in contacting the manufacturer please fill out our contact form.